TestNG is a test framework which provides more flexibility and functionality as compared to JUnit. It is not being used increasingly with test automation tools like Selenium. Here is a step-by-step guide about how we can install TestNG in Eclipse IDE.
- Open Eclipse IDE and go to Help–>Install New Software option.
- Click ‘Add’ button.
- Provide Location value as ‘http://beust.com/eclipse’ in opened dialog box and click OK button.
- Select ‘TestNG’ value from displayed options.
- Click Next button and follow the wizard to complete the required steps.
- Congrats! You have successfully installed TestNG in your Eclipse IDE.
- You can verify if TestNG is installed properly by right-clicking any project and checking for ‘TestNG’ option in context menu.
We hope this tutorial about TestNG in Eclipse setup is useful. We will provide more tutorials on other automation and TestNG related stuff in next articles.